, joint with LSE Department of Management and STICERD
Thursday 06 June 2019 09:30 - 18:00
NAB 5.21, 5th Floor, New Academic Building, LSE, 54 Lincoln's Inn Fields, WC2A 3LJ
Entrepreneurship Conference @ LSE 2019
Thursday 06 June 2019 - Location: London School of Economics
Venue: Room NAB.5.21, New Academic Building
The LSE Department of Management, Centre for Economic Performance and STICERD invites you to a one-day conference bringing together leading world researchers studying entrepreneurship from a variety of different perspectives. It will include presentations offering insights from theory, empirical assessments, policy evaluations, and providing views on entrepreneurs, small businesses, and linkages to the macro economy in developed and developing countries.
Confirmed speakers and papers include:
- John Haltiwanger (Maryland): The Post-Entry Growth and Survival of Business Startups: The Role of Founding Teams
- Ben Pusgley (Notre Dame): The Nature of Firm Growth
- Ben Moll (Princeton): Uneven Growth: Automation's Impact on Income and Wealth Inequality
- Bill Kerr (Harvard): Gift of Global Talent
- Catherine Thomas (LSE): The Perfect Match: Assorting Matching in Mergers and Acquisitions
- Leo Bursztyn (Chicago): Misperceived Social Norms: Female Labor Force Participation in Saudi Arabia
You can register for the conference here.
This event will take place in NAB 5.21, 5th Floor, New Academic Building, LSE, 54 Lincoln's Inn Fields, WC2A 3LJ.The building is labelled on the map.