CEP / LSE Entrepreneurship Conference
Wednesday 08 June 2016 09:30 - 17:30
32L 1.04, 1st Floor Conference Room, LSE, 32 Lincoln's Inn Fields, London WC2A 3PH
CEP Entrepreneurship Conference
Date: Wednesday 8 June 2016
Location: Room 32L. 1.04, 1st Floor, 32 Lincoln's Inn Fields, London WC2A 3PH
Maps and Directions
This event is by invitation only - for more information on registration please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Programme (PDF)
This one-day conference brings together leading world researchers studying entrepreneurship from a variety of different perspectives. It will include presentations offering insights from theory, empirical assessments, policy evaluations, and providing views on entrepreneurs, small businesses, and linkages to the macro economy in developed and developing countries.
Confirmed speakers and papers include:
- Edward Lazear (Stanford) - Demographics and Entrepreneurship
- Sara Moreira (Chicago) - Self-Employment and the Business Cycle
- Ramana Nanda (Harvard) - Financing Constraints and Selection into Entrepreneurship
- Oriana Bandiera (LSE) - CEO Behaviour and Firm Performance
- Chris Woodruff (Warwick) - Challenges of Change: An Experiment in Training Women to Manage in the Bangladeshi Garment Sector
- Ross Levine (UC Berkeley) and Yona Rubinstein (LSE) - Entrepreneurship over the Business Cycle
A round table chaired by Erik Hurst (Chicago) and John Van Reenen (LSE) will conclude the day
More information to follow.
This event will take place in 32L 1.04, 1st Floor Conference Room, LSE, 32 Lincoln's Inn Fields, London WC2A 3PH.The building is labelled on the map.