Biography:Monica is a Research Officer for the Community Programme to the Centre for Economic Performance. Her research interests include labour economics, education, econometrics, and policy evaluation.
- PhD in Economics. University of Verona GSEM (Graduate School of Economics and Management).
- University of Padova. Master in Economics and Public Finance.
- University of Padova. BA in Economics.
- Brunello, Giorgio & Langella, Monica, (2016). "Local agglomeration, entrepreneurship and the 2008 recession: Evidence from Italian industrial districts" Regional Science and Urban Economics, vol. 58, pp. 104-114.
- Brunello, G. and Langella, M. (2013). "Bridge Jobs in Europe", IZA Journal of Labour Policy, 2:11.
- Diversity and Neighbourhood Satisfaction
Paper No' CEPDP1459:
- Who voted Leave?
Paper No' CEPCP479: