Expertise: Local labour markets, education, labour economics, communities and individual behaviour, regional economics
Biography:Research Officer for the Community Programme.
Main research interests include labour economics, education, applied micro, regional economics, political economics.
Current Areas of Research:
Diversity and neighbourhood satisfaction (with Alan Manning) - Working paper
The impact of local economic conditions on moving within UK (with Alan Manning) - Work in progress
Higher education, the impact of cost increases and changes in admission rules - Work in progress
- PhD in Economics. University of Verona GSEM (Graduate School of Economics and Management).
- University of Padova. Master in Economics and Public Finance.
- University of Padova. BA in Economics.
- Brunello, Giorgio & Langella, Monica, (2016). "Local agglomeration, entrepreneurship and the 2008 recession: Evidence from Italian industrial districts" Regional Science and Urban Economics, vol. 58, pp. 104-114.
- Brunello, G. and Langella, M. (2013). "Bridge Jobs in Europe", IZA Journal of Labour Policy, 2:11.
- Diversity and Neighbourhood Satisfaction
Paper No' CEPDP1459:
- Who voted Leave?
Paper No' CEPCP479: