||Professor Jeremiah DITTMAR|
- Growth, Trade, Urban Programme
Tel: 0203 486 2881
Room/Desk: 32L 2.22
Expertise: Technology diffusion, economic growth, political economy, economic history.
Biography:Jeremiah Dittmar is a Lecturer in the Department of Economics at the London School of Economics. His research centres on technology diffusion, economic growth, political economy, and economic history.
- PhD in Economics - University of California at Berkeley
- MSc in Economic History - London School of Economics
- BA in Literature - Swarthmore College
- Deutsche Bank Member, Institute for Advanced Study (Princeton, NJ) 2012-2013
Religious competition and reallocation: The political economy of secularization in the protestant reformation
Davide Cantoni, Jeremiah Dittmar and Noam Yuchtman
Paper No' :