Expertise: Technology diffusion, economic growth, political economy, economic history.
Biography:Jeremiah Dittmar is a Lecturer in the Department of Economics at the London School of Economics. His research centres on technology diffusion, economic growth, political economy, and economic history.
- PhD in Economics - University of California at Berkeley
- MSc in Economic History - London School of Economics
- BA in Literature - Swarthmore College
- Deutsche Bank Member, Institute for Advanced Study (Princeton, NJ) 2012-2013
- State Capacity and Public Goods: Institutional change, Human Capital and Growth in Early Modern Germany
Ralph R. Meisenzahl,
Paper No' CEPDP1418:
- Media, Markets and Institutional Change: Evidence from the Protestant Reformation
Paper No' CEPDP1367:
- New Media, Competition and Growth: European Cities After Gutenberg
Paper No' CEPDP1365: