||Dr Joao Paulo PESSOA|
Sao Paulo School of Economics|
Expertise: International Economics, Industrial Organisation
Biography:Joao is Brazilian and started his MRes/PhD in economics at LSE in 2009. Before coming to LSE he worked as a financial products analyst for three years at BBM Bank. He is currently assisting John Van Reenen in the Productivity and Innovation Programme. His research interests also include industrial organisation and international trade.
Current Areas of Research:
Joao is currently studying the effects of international trade on labor markets. His research interests include international trade and industrial organisation.
- MA in Economics, PUC - Rio, 2009
- BA in Industrial Engineering, Federal University of Rio de Janeiro, 2005
- LSE Guen Partnership Scholarship, 2009-2013
- CAPES Academic Performance Scholarship, 2008
- CAPES Master Scholarship, 2007