Expertise: Industrial Organisation, Applied Econometrics, International Economics
Biography:Joao is Brazilian and started his MRes/PhD in economics at LSE in 2009. Before coming to LSE he worked as a financial products analyst for three years at BBM Bank. He is currently assisting John Van Reenen in the Productivity and Innovation Programme. His research interests also include industrial organisation and international trade.
- MA in Economics, PUC - Rio, 2009
- BA in Industrial Engineering, Federal University of Rio de Janeiro, 2005
- LSE Guen Partnership Scholarship, 2009-2011
- CAPES Academic Performance Scholarship, 2008
- CAPES Master Scholarship, 2007