Expertise: Organizational Economics; Political Economy.
Biography:Jordi Blanes i Vidal is a Research Associate and a Lecturer in Managerial Economics and Strategy at LSE. His research studies decision-making in organizations and teams, social connections in the English Judiciary and in the US congress, and the effect of feedback on relative performance on workers' productivity.
- PhD London School of Economics, 2004
- MSc London School of Economics, 1999
- BSc University of Valencia, 1998
Affiliations/Professional activities with other institutions:
- London School of Economics
- Managerial Economics and Strategy
- When Should Leaders Share Information with their Subordinates?, Jordi Blanes i Vidal and Marc Moller; Journal of Economics and Management Strategy, 2007, 16: 251-283
- Delegation of Decision Rights and the Winner's Curse; Jordi Blanes i Vidal; Economics Letters; 2007, 94: 163-169