Biography:I am a MSc Economics student at the London School of Economics (LSE). At CEP, I work as a research assistant for Professor Jeremiah Dittmar. My current work focuses on using Big Data to examine the effect of the flow of human capital and knowledge production in historical contexts. My research interests are Macroeconomics, Monetary Economics and Economic Growth. I also teach Intermediate Macroeconomics (EC210) at LSE.
- Ph.D. Economics, University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), 2018 - 2023 (expected)
- M.S. Economics, London School of Economics, 2018
- B.S. Mathematics, Economics, Centre College, 2016
- Outstanding Presentation Award, Mathematical Association of America, 2016
- Phi Beta Kappa, National Honor Society (USA), 2016
- John C. Young Scholar, Centre College, 2015