Support and Services
CEP Administrative Support
This page outlines the research support given by the administrative team of events, publications, public affairs, finance and project administration staff.
- Download CEP Handbook (PDF)
First point of reference for CEP Staff. It details all support and services available to staff and answers all your questions about life at the centre, ranging from pay, tax, pensions and funding to less pressing issues such as ordering stationery, collecting post, photocopying and tidying the kitchen.
- CEP Admin Team
First point of reference for all new staff and associates should be the CEP Admin team for queries about desks, ID cards and general enquiries
- RLAB IT Support
For detailed information on
research support provided by IT team.
The Admin Team in Zone 1
- Overall responsibility for administrative, personnel and financial management of CEP and Research Lab.
- Resource Planning, Management Information
- Grant applications, fundraising, contract negotiations
- Reporting to funders, liaising with central School departments.
- Annual Report
- Centre Management Committee, Policy Committee
- Handling Press Enquiries
If you have something interesting to write, want help with presenting it to reach the wider public contact Romesh.
- handling press contacts (see also centre manager, Nigel Rogers)
- organising special press seminars and lunchtime lectures
- producing the tri-annual magazine of the Centre's work 'Centrepiece'
- getting CEP work covered by the press.
- Administrator for Spatial Economics Research Centre (SERC), LSE Growth Commission and Centre for the Economics of Education (CEE),
- Website Editor for CEP, CEE, SERC & LSE Growth Commission
- Conferences & Events organisation
- Room Bookings
- Assistant to Professor C. Pissarides
- Discussion Paper Series Editor.
- Performance Indicators.
- Annual Report preparation.
Hours of work: 9.30am to 6.00pm - Monday, Wednesday and Thursday.
- Expense claims, petty cash
- Occasional Research Assistant Hours Claims
- CEP Library and book ordering
- PA to John van Reenen
- Staff Directory and Photos on the CEP Website.
- Administator of the Leverhulme funded Spatial Economics Research Centre
- Executive Assistant to Richard Layard.
- Administrator of the Wellbeing Programme.
- Office services and information
- Publication Sales
- Stationary & Other Orders