Expertise: Labour and big data
Biography:I started working at the CEP as a Research Officer in September 2014. I teach Introduction to Econometrics (EC220)
Current Areas of Research:
My post-doctoral research focuses on high dimensional data and time series. I work with the user-generated content on the World Wide Web as a new source of data of potential economic and social significance.I have been studying how the collective content of user posts on sites such as on microblogs, reflects collective mood and correlate with the behaviour of various economic and financial indicators.
Within CEP I work in the Labour Programme, studying the relationship between firm size and wages.
On a new field of work I am collecting social media data for a Big Data project focused on tracking how corporate culture transfers across firms.
- PGCert in Higher Education - LSE
- PhD - Rome III University (European Label)
- MA in Management of Innovation - S.Anna di Pisa
- 2014 LSE Department of Economics, class teacher prize.
- 2013 LSE Centre for Learning Technology, “Building knowledge” development grant dedicated to the application of technology tools in providing feedback to students.