||Dr Vincenzo SCRUTINIO|
- Labour Markets, Education and Skills
University of Bologna
Expertise: Applied Econometrics, Stata
Biography:Vincenzo’s research interests are applied econometrics, labour economics and policy evaluation. He is from Italy where he obtained his Bachelor and Master degree at Bocconi University. He later got his PhD in Economics at the London School of Economics under the supervision of Alan Manning. He contributes to several Italian websites such as the Lavoce.info and Neodemos.it. He is currently a Research Fellow at the University of Bologna. He is a tutor for the VisitINPS research program at the Italian Social Security.
Current Areas of Research:
Policy evaluation, unemployment benefits, export policies, training and turnover, compensating differentials.
- Bachelor in Economics and Social Sciences (distinction) - Bocconi University
- Master in Economics and Social Sciences (distinction) - Bocconi University
- Master of Research in Economics - London School of Economics
- Phd in Economics - London School of Economics
- Award for best article by a young author by Neodemos.it, 2013
- ESRC Scholarship, 2013
- European Commission, 2011, "The EU's neighboring economies: coping with new challenges", contributes to Thematic issues, Occasional Paper 86, Brussels, Directorate General for Economic and