Expertise: Applied Econometrics, Stata
Biography:Vincenzo's research interests are applied econometrics, demography and labour economics. He is from Italy where he obtained his Bahcelor and Master with distinction at Bocconi University. He worked at the European Commision (ECFIN) and as a research assistant at Bocconi University. He contributes to several Italian website such as Lavoce.info and Neodemos.it. He is currently a Phd student student at London School of Economics.
Current Areas of Research:
I am currently working as a Reserearch Assistant for Shqiponja Telhaj on teacher turnover, pupil performance and inequality.
- Bachelor in Economics and Social Sciences (distinction) - Bocconi University
- Master in Economics and Social Sciences (distinction) - Bocconi University
- Master of Research in Economics - London School of Economics
- Phd in Economics (current) - London School of Economics
- Award for best article by a young author by Neodemos.it, 2013
- ESRC Scholarship, 2013
- European Commission, 2011, "The EU's neighboring economies: coping with new challenges", contributes to Thematic issues, Occasional Paper 86, Brussels, Directorate General for Economic and
- Does teacher turnover affect young people's academic achievement?
Paper No' CEPCP500:
- Colocation and Knowledge Diffusion: Evidence from Million Dollar Plants
Paper No' CEPDP1447: