Biography:Federico is a PhD student in Economics at LSE. He has been working as Occasional Research Assistant in the Macro Programme since July 2012. His research interests include macroeconomics and political economy.
Current Areas of Research:
Federico's current research focuses on the role of human capital for economic development. In ongoing work, he is examining whether educational investments are allocated efficiently and the size and nature of human capital externalities.
- PhD in Economics, LSE, 2013 - present
- MRes in Economics, LSE, 2011 - 2013
- Msc ("Laurea Magistrale") in Statistics and Economics, University of Bologna, 2009 - 2011
- BA ("Laurea") in Economics, University of Bologna, 2006 - 2009
- LSE, Economics Department Scholarship, 2013-2015
- UniCredit and Universities Foundation, Masterscholarship, 2011 - 2013
- LSE, Economics Department Prize, 2012