Biography:Federico is a second year student of the MRes/PhD in Economics at LSE. He has been working as Occasional Research Assistant in the Macro Programme since July 2012. His research interests include macroeconomics and political economy.
- MRes/PhD in Economics, LSE, 2011 - present
- Msc ("Laurea Magistrale") in Statistics and Economics, University of Bologna, 2009 - 2011
- BA ("Laurea") in Economics, University of Bologna, 2006 - 2009
- UniCredit and Universities Foundation, Masterscholarship, 2011 - 2013
- LSE, Economics Department Prize, 2012