Expertise: Urban and Spatial Economics, Economic Geography, Applied microeconomics
Biography:I am a Research Associate in the Urbanisation Programme at the Centre for Economic Perfomance, London School of Economics.
Between 2012 and 2015 I worked as a Research Economist at the Spatial Economics Research Centre.
I joined the Imperial College Business School as a British Academy Postdoctoral Fellow in October 2015.
Current Areas of Research:
The effects of road construction on the British Economy
The impact of planning policies on the sustainability of the retail sector
Internet speed and education
- 2012 PhD in Economic Geography, London School of Economics
- 2007 MSc in Economics (with distinction) - London School of Economics
- 2006 Advance Diploma in Quantitative Economics - University of Barcelona, Spain
- 2004 BSc Economics - University of Valencia, Spain
- 2015-2019 British Academy Postdoctoral Fellowship
- 2009-2012 Bank of Spain Fellowship for PhD Studies
- 2007-2009 Ramon Areces Fellowship for PhD Studies
Affiliations/Professional activities with other institutions:
Take me to the Centre of your Town! Using micro-geographical data to identify Town Centres
Paul Cheshire, Christian Hilber, Piero Montebruno and Rosa Sanchis-Guarner
Paper No' :