Expertise: International Trade, Firm Organization, Productivity
Biography:Giuseppe Berlingieri is a research associate at the Centre for Economic Performance, an Assistant Professor at ESSEC Business School, and an Economist in the Department of Science, Technology and Innovation at the OECD. He holds a PhD from the London School of Economics and his research focuses on trade, outsourcing, productivity, and sectoral reallocation.
- PhD in Economics, London School of Economics, 2013
- MSc in Economics (with distinction), London School of Economics, 2007
- Laurea Magistrale (MSc) Summa cum Laude in Management Engineering, University of Genoa, 2005
- “Giovanna Crivelli” Scholarship, UniCredit Group, 2007-2009
- University of Bologna Scholarship, 2006
- “Armando Magliotto” Prize (2006); University of Genoa Prize (2004, 2006); “Gianantonio Ferro” Prize (2003, 2004)