||Dr Piero MONTEBRUNO BONDI|
Geographical Research Economist
- Urban Programme
Room/Desk: 32L 2.28 I
Biography:Geographical Research Economist, Urban and Spatial Programme, Centre for Economic Performance, London School of Economics and Political Science
Current Areas of Research:
Road transport improvements and Land Use Change (jointly with Steve Gibbons)
Has residential area growth caught up with population growth in England and Wales from satellite imagery processing? (jointly with Steve Gibbons)
Economics of County Courts (jointly with Olmo Silva and Nikodem Szumilo)
- MA (Economics), Columbia University
- PhD in Economic Geography, London School of Economics
- P. Montebruno, R.J. Bennett, H. Smith, and C. van Lieshout (2020), “Machine learning classification of entrepreneurs in British historical census data”. Information Processing & Management, vol. 57(3), 102210.
- P. Montebruno, R.J. Bennett, C. van Lieshout, and H. Smith (2019), “A tale of two tails: Do Power Law and Lognormal models fit firm-size distributions in the mid-Victorian era?” Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, vol. 523, pp. 858–875.
- P. Montebruno, R.J. Bennett, C. van Lieshout, H. Smith, A. Satchell (2019), “Shifts in agrarian entrepreneurship in mid-Victorian England and Wales,” The Agricultural History Review, vol. 67(1), pp. 71–108.