||Mr Jiaqi LI|
- Education and Skills, Growth
Room/Desk: 32L 2.03 W
Biography:Jiaqi is a research assistant for Prof. Sandra McNally and Dr. Anna Valero at CEP, LSE, and for Dr. Gabriella Conti at Department of Economics, UCL.
Previously, he was a research economist at National Institute of Economic and Social Research, while studying at Warwick University. During his undergraduate, he taught English in a rural primary school two days per week.
Current Areas of Research:
1. Under Sandra and Anna's supervision at CEP, investigate the dynamic between education(HE/FE/On-the-job) and firm productivity in the UK.
2.1 child development and maternal parenting.
2.2 evaluation of a home-visit early childhood randomised control tril in the US.
- MSc Economics (Distinction), 2018, Warwick University
- MSc Quantitative Research Methods (Merit), 2017, UCL
- BSc Economics (First class), 2016, Lanzhou University
- BSc Economics (Visiting), 2016, Torino University
- Nominated Best Dissertation of the Year (UCL, 2017)
- Distinctive Undergraduate (Ministry of Education Scholarship, China, 2015)
- National First Prize (senior high school, 2009);
Distinctive Award (junior high school, 2006)
Affiliations/Professional activities with other institutions: