Expertise: Behavioural Economics, Well-being, Decision Making, Latin America
Biography:I am a PhD student at City, University of London and Occasional Research Assistant in the Well-being Programme at CEP. My research interests include behavioural economics, well-being and financial decision making.
- PhD in Psychology (Behavioural Economics), City, University of London, expected 2019
- MSc in Behavioural Economics, City, University of London (2015)
- BA Business Administration, Universidad Nacional de La Plata (2010)
Affiliations/Professional activities with other institutions:
- City, University of London
- Universidad Nacional de La Plata