Expertise: International Trade
Biography:Elsa joined the Centre for Economic Performance (CEP) in September 2017. The core of her work at the Centre is related to a project funded by an ESRC Brexit Priority grant “The Economics of Brexit: building a bridge from data to policy analysis”.
She obtained her Ph.D. in Economics from Paris School of Economics and the University Paris 1 Pantheon-Sorbonne in October 2017. She received a B.A. in Economics from Aix-Marseille University, a M.A. in International Economics from University Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne, and a M.Sc. degree in Economics from Paris School of Economics.
- Ph.D. in Economics / Paris School of Economics and University Paris 1
- M.Phil. in Empirical and Theoretical Economics / Paris School of Economics (summa cum laude)
- M.A. in International Economics / University Paris 1 Pantheon-Sorbonne (summa cum laude)
- B.Sc. in Economics / University Aix-Marseille (summa cum laude)
- Aguirre-Basualdo Prize for the best PhD thesis in Economics and Management awarded by the Chancellerie des Universites de Paris
- PSE International Mobility Grant
- Full Doctoral Scholarship- University Paris 1- Pantheon-Sorbonne
- Leromain, Elsa, and Gianluca Orefice (2014) "New Revealed Comparative Advantage Index: Dataset and Empirical Distribution", International Economics
- Breinlich, Holger, Elsa Leromain, Dennis Novy, Thomas Sampson, Ahmed Usman "The Economic Effect of Brexit - Evidence from the Stock Market", Fiscal Studies (forthcoming)