Expertise: Labour Economics, Discrimination, Political Economics
Biography:Nicola is a Mres\Ph.D. student in Economics at the London School of Economics. He obtained a B.A. in Economics at Bocconi University, and a M.Sc. degree in Economics jointly awarded by Bocconi University and the Université Catholique de Louvain. His main areas of interest are political economics and labour economics.
Current Areas of Research:
Labour economics: interest on disability and integration policies. Current project: "Mind the Gap, Disability and Equality Act 2010"
Political Economics: interest on political preferences formation. Current project: "Historical Roots of Political Extremism: The Effects of Nazi Occupation in Italy", with Tom-maso Nannicini and Guido Tabellini
- MRes/Ph.D., Economics (expected completion: June 2020), London School of Economics and Political Science
- Master of Science in Economics and Social Science, Joint Degree Program, Bocconi University and Université Catholique de Louvain
- Bachelor in Economics and Social Science, Bocconi University
- ESRC Doctoral Training Centre Studentship (2015-2019)
- Bocconi Full Merit Graduate Award (2011-2012)