Discussion Paper Submissions
BEFORE Submitting your Paper
- You need to write your paper according to the CEP Style Guide. This style guide also applies to SERC papers.
[See (1) Style Guide & Checklist; and (2) Example of an "ideal" paper]
- You need to create an Adobe PDF version of your paper.
- You need to:
[See (1) Example of Abstract, Keywords, JEL Numbers, Author Information, Twitter Text and Acknowledgements; and (2) JEL Classification System]
- Enclose an abstract
- Enclose keywords and JEL numbers
- Supply a Twitter 'soundbite' for your paper of no more than 120 characters
- Please enclose author information.
[See Instructions for Authors]
- You MUST ensure that any data used in the paper is legally licensed, and confirm on the submission form below that you have done this.
If you need advice on the licensing conditions of the particular datasets used in your DP, please see ask the Centre Manager, Nigel Rogers.
If you are supplying data with the papers, please supply it as a single ZIPPED file.
[See (1) Submitting Data associated with your paper; and (2) an "ideal" example here]
IT IS VITAL FOR LEGAL REASONS THAT AUTHORS HAVE THE CORRECT BIBLIOGRAPHICAL REFERENCES FOR THEIR DATA SOURCES
NOW Submit Your Paper
First, ensure you have the following to hand:
Next, fill in the online submissions form
- Your paper in PDF format
- JEL numbers
- Twitter Text
- Information about data used
- If you are supplying any associated data files, then combine them in a single zipped file
Once completed you will be prompted to email the publications administrator with your PDF paper, and finally complete the LSE contributor agreement.